We carry out monthly trade sampling studies for a UK based client. This allows them to test product quality and understand where their products appear within the retail space
- Assosia have been commissioned to conduct an ongoing product sampling programme across 11 regions in the UK,
- We are required to purchase products on a monthly basis and ship them to the required location.
- Our client sends the list of products required per region to Assosia HQ on a quarterly basis.
- For each month, Assosia HQ sorts the product list to ensure they are varied per region as possible.
- Assosia HQ send out the lists to each associate for each region, along with labels to match the products requested.
- Our field team search for each product within the correct channels requested, purchase and label to match the product list and ship to the required location.
- Assosia HQ send the label numbers to the lab so they can quickly identify which product and channel it belongs to.
- All shipments are tracked from when it leaves the field team to when it arrives at the delivery address.
- Our trade sampling programme gives our client the ability to test their products from various retail channels to ensure the quality is maintained throughout the whole supply chain.
- Our client also gains knowledge of where specific products can be found within the marketplace.