Our market insight and POS audits across independent electrical stores revealed that our client’s brand was well positioned across the white goods product category.
- Collated ‘covert’ market insights in independent electrical across the UK.
- Confirm the number of washing machines in each outlet and approximately how many of each brand.
- Our field team visited each store covertly, recording the approximate number of brands across a number of white goods categories
- In addition to capturing the number of products per category, the team also recorded the number of models by brand.
- Type of in-store POS material was also captured, which brands they were for and whether there was room for more POS.
- As a tag onto the in-store insight, our teams also asked store personnel to recommend a 7kg, 1400 spin washing machine.
- Photographs were also taken where possible
- We conducted the market insight audits in 1.740 outlets.
- Full data and results were provided back to our client in Excel as well as a summary PowerPoint presentation.
- Our client’s brand accounted for 25% of all brands recorded for laundry products, and was the number one brand for Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers.
Good quality photographs were taken where possible