We have been commissioned by an international soft drinks manufacturer to conduct monthly product trade age studies across their outlets in Germany and Romania. Find out how we captured strategic insights into product rotation and marketplace presence.
- Assosia have been commissioned by our client to conduct monthly trade age surveys across outlets in Germany and Romania.
- Audits are conducted openly with authorisation letter.
- On arrival to store, our field associates introduce themselves to the manager and show the authorisation letter.
- The team locate the products in store, which can be in 2 or 3 locations depending on the store.
- Once the products have been located, our field associate records 3 different production codes and pack sizes for all of our client’s products on shelf.
- Associates enter their results onto an audit form and submit their results directly to Assosia HQ.
- Photographs are taken in-store on every visit.
- Our monthly data and summary reports, provides our client with full insight into their products within the marketplace.
- Capturing the age of products on shelf, allows our client to monitor the stock rotation and liaise with the customers should any issues arise.