A German client asked us to purchase oral care products from six european supermarkets and pharmacies. The data was utilised in a POS placement analysis at their HQ.
- Purchase all products within the oral-care range from supermarkets and pharmacies outlets across the UK, France, Spain, Russia, Poland and Italy so our client can replicate the different in-store layouts.
- Our client sent the purchasing request through their dedicated online ordering system.
- Once the order was received, Assosia HQ allowed the appropriate field team to begin the purchasing of oral-care products.
- The team purchased 3 of each product as requested by our client, securely packaged and shipped to our client’s office in Germany.
- Full bay photographs were taken from each store.
- All products arrived at the required location within the timeframes.
- By purchasing all the products from the oral-care range and taking photographs, our client was able to conduct an extensive POS placement analysis. This allowed them to replicate the exact layout for each supermarket and pharmacies
- It also enabled them to review their instore planograms