We were commissioned to carry out in-store research and purchase books, stationery and toys from Italy, Germany, Sweden and Norway. The items were used for product research and development
- Assosia were commissioned to purchase products from Italy, Germany, Sweden and Norway and ship to the UK.
- Our client required us to purchase 27 products from the toy category, 25 products from the stationery category and 5 products from the book category within each country.
- Audits were conducted covertly.
- Our field team conducted in-store research prior to purchasing the products, to ensure the products requested was available in the market and which retailer was best to purchase the products from.
- Once the appropriate products were found, our teams purchased the quantity required, securely packed and shipped the product to our clients head office in the UK.
- A total of 228 samples arrived at our clients head office within the timeframe given
- This allowed our client’s research and development team to conduct the relevant research and testing for each of the samples.