We conduct quarterly onsite fountain testing across fast food restaurant chains and independent outlets in 22 countries. Find out how.
- Conduct onsite fountain testing across fast food restaurant chains and independent outlets in 22 countries on a quarterly basis.
- On arrival at each restaurant, our trained team introduce themselves to the restaurant manager and confirm the reason for their visit.
- Each field associate has been extensively trained to ensure the testing methodologies used are exactly the same across every country and meet our clients strict criteria.
- Training includes a requirement to pass the sensory evaluation criteria as well as having the ability to physically test equipment.
- For each fountain dispenser, our field team test the taste, temperature, ratio, carbonation and syrup age and report whether they meet our client’s specifications.
- The field team also report the cleanliness for each of the valves and drip trays, as well as the storage conditions.
- Once the practical assessments have been completed, the team are required to discuss results with the outlet manager and report to Assosia HQ within 24 hours.
- Any major non-compliances are reported to the client same day.
- Once results are received from our field team, they are checked and verified by Assosia HQ and uploaded directly into the clients dedicated system.
- Our on-site fountain testing allows our client to maintain their brand integrity by ensuring the quality throughout of all its plants, bottlers and dispensing outlets is at the highest standard.