A bakery chain asked our mystery shoppers to assess customer service levels and their staff’s ability to sell higher priced sandwich items. A client-facing league table as produced and underperforming stores were identified
- Mystery shop each month, provide feedback and a league table by company and area.
- Assess the performance across their shops to ensure good quality of service.
- Identify areas in which they can improve
- All stores visited on weekdays between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm
- Our associates completed a questionnaire consisting of 20 questions on each visit
- On each visit, our associates were required to order a sandwich to assess their customer service experience and the staff’s capabilities of attempting to up-sell to a higher priced item.
- Our team also monitored whether the staff recommended a coffee with their sandwich purchase and if a loyalty card was given.
- Full feedback and results were provided back to our client.
- Assosia also created a league table by company and area for quick insight into the shops visited.
- The results provided allowed our client to focus on the stores which were not performing as well as others and take the appropriate action.
Example of summary presentation provided