We are often tasked to carry out customer complaint collections across the UK. Our clients then test the defect products to identify the issue and take necessary steps to restore customer confidence.
- Collect defected samples from complainants homes or from store customer service within 24-48 hours and shipped to the required location.
- Our client sends us the complaint details and the consumers details.
- Assosia HQ contacts the consumer and arranges a suitable time to collect the product, for customer service collections, Assosia HQ contacts the store to make sure the product is still available to be collected.
- Once a date and time has been agreed, Assosia HQ arranges for the most suitable field associate to collect the product.
- Once the product has been collected, our associate takes photographs of the products before securely packing and shipping to the required location.
- Assosia HQ tracks the shipment from when it leaves the field associate to when it arrives at the required location.
- Our quick reaction allows our client to test the product quickly and find out the root cause for the defect.
- Our client regains consumer confidence.