Assosia were commissioned to check product distribution compliance across 48 Carrefour outlets. Our field team collected distribution data for 4 individual products lines for our client to assess.
- Assosia were commissioned to conduct product distribution and promotional compliance audits across 48 Carrefour outlets for 4 of our clients products.
- Audits were conducted covertly
- On arrival the field team located the ‘Free From’ or ‘Dietetic’ department and confirmed whether our clients products were available on shelf
- Our team recorded the price and promotion for each of our clients products.
- For products which were not located in the right fixture, our teams looked around the store to confirm whether they had been sited elsewhere.
- On this occasion, our teams were not required to correct the compliance in-store.
- Photographs were taken on each visit.
- Of the 48 store results provided to our client, 20% did not stock any of our clients products, 2% only stocked 1 and 4% only stocked 3 of the 4 sku’s available.
- Full results and raw data was provided to the client, allowing them to speak to the customer and find out causes of why distribution was fairly poor.